firstname.lastname@example.org - 778 838 5775
I am a Finnish born, Vancouver bred, and now Comox based woodworker primarily focused on the repurposing of recycled materials to produce architecturally-inspired pieces of functional and non-functional art. I find inspiration in the subtle precision of Japanese and Northern European woodwork and the rich texture and patterns of traditional Islamic architecture.
Second Nature Woodcraft began as Second Nature Flooring in Vancouver in 2002 specializing in all things hardwood flooring. Since then I have expanded to include my main passion, which is custom woodwork, providing quality workmanship in modern hand made furniture, custom woodwork and millwork, functional and non-functional art.
Moved to the Comox Valley in British Columbia in 2017, now serving Courtney, Comox, Campbell River, Qualicum, Parksville, and Nanaimo.
- November 2016 – As the Crow Flies : Eastside Culture Crawl 20th anniversary juried exhibit
- July 27 – October 9 2016 – Langley Centennial Museum: Form And Function exhibit of contemporary BC furniture designers
- November 2015 – East Side Culture Crawl @ Makerlabs, Vancouver
- March 2015 – WAEV presents Manifold group show in East Vancouver
- October 2014 – Taiwan Designers’ Week 2014, Taipei – WAEV group exhibit
- September 2014 – IDS West interior design show – WAEV group exhibit
- East Side Culture Crawl 2013 – WAEV group exhibit